Thursday 14 April 2011

A Line As A Dot That Went For A Walk

Although it doesn't look very good I think the idea is there. It was very simple to do because most of the lines were done with either the pencil or brush tool. The lightning bolt looking line was done with the pen tool. After I drew the line I right clicked on it and went down to stroke path and clicked ok. Then I went down to the paths panel (next to the layers panel) and deleted the work path. Doing this left me with an interesting shaped line. I found a picture of a magnifying glass off the internet and using the multiply blending mode I fit it into the picture. Then all that was left was adding in the feet. I drew one with the bush tool then copied via new layer. I was going to do an animation, but my After Effects doesn’t run well on my computer and my Photoshop doesn’t have the animation function.

No comments:

Post a Comment